It’s been a good long while since I’ve posted this and for good reason. A lot going on! 2022 is now over and it was filled with a lot of stuff around the company front. So overall, a great year for Symphonic! On a personal note, have been making some new tunes under the “Loko Velocet” moniker (Spotify) and then travel wise, was fortunate enough to visit Peru, Bermuda, and many other places in 2022 so glad to see it’s back to normal. If you don’t hear from me, I’m heads down crankin! Key facts below!
- We acquired Streaming Promotions
- Launched a new initiative for DIY artists called “Starter“
- Signed new partnerships with Mood Media, Pinterest, Tellie, and more!
- Signed amazing clients such as Ropeadope (and many more releases from Robin Thicke, Cypress Hill, and recently, The Heavy!)
- And topping off the year, Symphonic was the winner of the AM&AA Deal Of The Year, and the winner of The Tampa Bay Business Journal “Inno” award for most innovative company in 2022.
- Full 2022 recap video + message here.